Thursday, March 31, 2022

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (3/31)

Since Matt is currently on vacation, I met with Josh to seek his opinion on the best way to work with the data for my project. He was able to give me a great deal of solid advice on the best way to go about this and the different options available to me. I am currently researching the different statistics programs I could use to analyze the data. Even though MATLAB and Excell might not be the most efficient way to analyze the data, I'm currently researching ways to perform statistical operations using those programs since I already have a basic familiarity with them.

The application deadline for the next Student Senator at Phoenix College and the next MCCCD Student Governing Board member is swiftly approaching. There is a good chance that the deadline will be pushed back this year to allow more students to apply. This is an incredible opportunity to act as the voice of the student body and champion their interests and concerns in the highest leadership bodies in the MCCCD. I highly encourage all students with a serious interest in serving their peers to apply to these positions. If anyone has any questions or would like advice on crafting their applications, reach out to me at any time. You can email me at: student.senator@phoenixcollege.edu.

Apply to be PC's next Student Senator here: https://www.maricopa.edu/students/student-life/maricopa-student-senate

Apply to be Maricopa's next Student Governing Board Member here: https://www.maricopa.edu/students/student-life/student-board-member



No comments:

Post a Comment

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (4/28)

 This week I was still in the process of putting the finishing touches on my project. I've also had to spend a good deal of time studyin...