Saturday, April 16, 2022

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog 4/14

 This week I received more guidance from Matt on how to preform some important functions in Excel. I also have done a good deal of web surfing on my own to find ways to perform certain calculations that are important for my project.

On Tuesday, I and another Student Senator met with the CEO of the Maricopa Scholarship Foundation and a team of other top executives at the foundation to advocate for our scholarship proposal for the Women Rising and Male Empowerment Network. We both prepared very thoroughly for our meeting and I think our work payed off. The meeting went very well and the Scholarship Foundation team seemed excited by our proposal. Hopefully this will bring us one step closer to offering these important scholarships to the students at Maricopa.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (4/28)

 This week I was still in the process of putting the finishing touches on my project. I've also had to spend a good deal of time studyin...