Thursday, February 17, 2022

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (2/17)

This week I did more research on the influence of Aristotle's logic in the history of mathematics, as well as the mathematics involved in the architecture of the Roman Empire. So far, I've learned a ton of surprising and counter-intuitive things about these topics. But, a lot of this research has left me with more questions than answers. So, over the coming week, I'll have to dig deeper into these subjects to gain a clearer picture of how to relate what I've learned to my research project.
This week, PC-CAN! (Climate Action Network) finalized a merger with the Sustainability club at PC. Since our clubs are both centered around the environment and share many of the same goals and outlook, we think our efforts can be magnified by working together. 
Below I have attached a new flyer I helped the club create to spread the word about our cause.
We meet every other Tuesday from 4-5pm, and you can find our meeting invite by scanning the QR code included.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (4/28)

 This week I was still in the process of putting the finishing touches on my project. I've also had to spend a good deal of time studyin...