Friday, March 11, 2022

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (3/11)

This week I had midterm exams in most of my classes. Studying for these exams required a substantial commitment of time and energy. But, I think the work paid off for me. Unfortunately, this made it difficult for me to make considerable progress on my research project. I plan to make up for this lost work during Spring Break. 
This week, we welcomed a member of the Student Senate. We have also made a connection with a talented student at GWCC who offered to design a website for the Student Senate. This is a very exciting development, which will give the body a platform to connect more closely with the student body and keep them updated on the activities and discussions of the senate. 
                GWCC Campus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Martel's S/STEM TRAIN Blog (4/28)

 This week I was still in the process of putting the finishing touches on my project. I've also had to spend a good deal of time studyin...